About ANB Bank
ANB Bank is committed to the communities we serve with strength, talent, and security to fulfill our business and personal customers financial needs. Whether it's deposit services, loans, or investment management & trust services*, ANB customers will experience:
- Creative and flexible solutions to satisfy customers financial needs
- A bank that continues to be recognized for its financial strength and sound banking practices keeping customers deposits safe
- Lending limits large enough to support each customers growth
- A team of outstanding local bankers that know and care about customers business
- Customizable banking products and enhanced technology to make life easier
- The delivery of personalized, one-on-one service
- And, every day, a commitment to invest in the Banks customers and its communities!
Across the ANB footprint, the bank has over 25 banking centers serving customers in Colorado and Wyoming. Its parent company is the Sturm Financial Group, Inc., headquartered in Denver, Colorado. ANB Bank has financial strength embodied in over $3 billion in assets, ranks in the top 8% of banks nationwide by size, and is a true community bank with an unwavering commitment to excellence. The bank helps each of its communities prosper through investment, sponsorship, philanthropy, and employee volunteerism. It is a passion ANB has for banking that makes the difference.